PGF: For the love of all that is Holy, find another precious metal!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sjw62000

just cleaning the dugout
Sep 1, 2018
North Carolina
Plutonium Punchers will be the name of my new Fall team!
Please announce tryouts for this team. I know you will be interested in my DD bc she is a 12U pitcher and catcher (at the same time, it's pretty awesome). She throws a 75mph fastball and a 37mph change. She has batted .1200 with the Premiere Platinum Scorpions - 12U Rhodium Elite.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Please announce tryouts for this team. I know you will be interested in my DD bc she is a 12U pitcher and catcher (at the same time, it's pretty awesome). She throws a 75mph fastball and a 37mph change. She has batted .1200 with the Premiere Platinum Scorpions - 12U Rhodium Elite.

Just know, with a name like ours, there’s a $2500.00 non-refundable try out evaluation, and I’m looking for just a bit better batting average than .1200! Just want to be upfront!

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry to wreck your thread with real questions. :D So back on topic. To the person that mentioned "dark matter", I'd say no. @pattar could probably answer better, but I believe the universe is made up of just as much dark matter as it is regular matter. "Theoretically" anyways. You just don't see it or interact with it.
That is outside my area of expertise..I am just a simple Engineer who pretends to be an applied mathematician at times. Matters of the universe (pun intended) are too heady for me :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad