outside!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2009
Amen! We had our first practice outside yesterday on a field. The time went by soooo fast, it seemed like it was only 20 minutes. The girls loved it.

Oct 19, 2009
It was a glorious weekend of sunshine in central Ohio with today's high around 50 and winds calm. Unfortunately we're still practicing indoors due to the 6" of snow still on the ground! Did get to pitch with my girls in the driveway both days though.

Jul 28, 2008
While the East coast has been getting hammered by snowstorms, El Niño has been very kind to us in the Northwest. Nice warm weather. We've been outside for the last month. Normally, w would still be inside. Very spring-like weather. We're just hoping it stays nice throughout the spring weather and the rains hold off for the weekends.

I do have to chuckle because one of our newer managers played ball down in Southern Cal for her travel ball and college career. She had never heard of practicing indoors before. :)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
DD's team has been outside 3 times last week and will be out today. We have 4 day sof rain moving in. This year, team has a tarp and so, infield will be covered. I think that this is an amazing thing that will give them so many more chances of practicing outdoors in the future.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA