Opinions on Easton glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Just got my DD an Easton Natural Elite NEB 3 1B glove. See, how I do things is, I buy the equipment and then post here to get opinions after the fact. I'm thick that way.

DD really needed a 1B glove because she wants to get more serious about playing first and even though it was a bit of an impulse buy I think it will boost her confidence a bit. We looked at lots of gloves and the store owner even let us take a few to the parking lot to throw some balls and test out the different gloves. We settled on the Easton, about 80 clams, and of course had to get a headband, some glove conditioner, and for some reason a pair of blue and white tie-dyed socks.

Anyway, does or has anyone's DD used this glove before? Feels nice, solid, good pop, and I asked the store owner that if my DD misses a throw to first could I get my money back on the glove. He laughed a little but I didn't. I wanted him to think I was serious. Then I got 10% off for mentioning my league. DD and I headed home for about a half hour of throws to break in the new equipment.

Life was good today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45