Older Easton Z-Core

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 30, 2011
Well my 10u DD has been playing now for since last fall and its taken up till now to get her fully equipped with everything she needs. Now my 12u DD who has never had an interest decided she wants to play ( These girls are going to bankrupt me lol ) So I started looking at -12 bats because she although older is actually 20-25 lbs lighter then my 10u. I was referred to the -12 Easton Z-Core and was told it was one of the best bats Easton ever made. I found one for $65.00 which is brand new and was wondering, 1st if anybody has used this bat and 2nd what makes it so good and 3rd would a Jessica Mendoza composite for the same or less money be as good or better?

Thanks

Mar 30, 2011
Ok I Narrowed it down to 3 bats and need some help, all are brand new $65.00 Easton Z-Core, $85.00 Easton SCR1B CV12 or Worth Eclipse $89.00. These are delivered prices and I do understand that not all of them are -12

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I have an old Z-core. It was one of those things that I bought on impulse because I saw it for sale at a local cage used. I picked it up for around $5 and figured we could take batting practice with it. I really like the bat, but haven't used it that much (have other high end composites). It makes an odd sound but it seemed hot in the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad