OF Glove Recommendations?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2019
DD is 16U 2B/SS and got a Rawlings Pro1000 last year. She loves it! However, she is pretty decent in the OF and coaches occasionally like to put her there. She makes due with her Rawlings but I'd like her to have a glove with a pocket more suitable for outfield. Also don't want to spend a bunch on it. Recommendations?

Oct 12, 2020
I'll pass along what was recommended to me on this forum: Vinci RV1961-L. Great outfield glove and can be easily had for under $200. I can't remember the coupon code but if you call them they give it out willingly. There's also a cheaper version designated by a 22 series.

Last edited:
May 3, 2019
I'll pass along what was recommended to me on this forum: Vinci RV1961-L. Great outfield glove and can be easily had for under $200. I can't remember the coupon code but if you call them they give it out willingly. There's also a cheaper version designated by a 22 series.
Thanks, I'll check it out!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
DD is 16U 2B/SS and got a Rawlings Pro1000 last year. She loves it! However, she is pretty decent in the OF and coaches occasionally like to put her there. She makes due with her Rawlings but I'd like her to have a glove with a pocket more suitable for outfield. Also don't want to spend a bunch on it. Recommendations?
Rawlings Liberty Advanced. It's the best good glove for those on a budget. We sell them at our store. Text me at 631-942-3516 for the best pricing available.

Jan 16, 2020
Just bought my DD a custom Gloveworks, and I liked it so much that I ordered myself one. Seem to be very high quality (not an expert, but do have a few years invested), and a good value. I cannot speak to the longevity yet, but so far, I'm impressed.

May 19, 2017
Dd plays mi and uses a 11.75 a2000. Occasionally , she will play some outfield. We picked up an Easton stealth pro glove for under $100. Kip leather and very nice glove for the money. They don't make them anymore but they are still around for bargains.

Sent from my KFTRPWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA