Nokona BLF 3250 Catcher's Mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
So if you had the opportunity to buy a very slightly used but broken in Nokona BLF-3250 Bloodline catcher's mitt for $200-$250 would you jump on it? It is 3.5 hours away - I was supposed to meet the seller at a tournament to look at it tomorrow but the tournament was postponed for 2 weeks. It is the 2013 model and retailed for $330 new. She says that it was used 5 times.

I am just trying to decide if it is worth driving down there...

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
I love Nokonas and the mitt sounds like a great deal, but I wouldn't drive 7 hours for it. Man, I love home delivery for gear.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
But that's the problem with my DD - she wants one that is already broken in. What Vinci do you recommend? Maybe I could convince her that it would be worth the work...

JVC-VM. Shoot a PM to chazbz1 or casedawg for a great price. Do a search for "vinci". There's been lots of discussion about the brand.

Oct 10, 2011
vinci

But that's the problem with my DD - she wants one that is already broken in. What Vinci do you recommend? Maybe I could convince her that it would be worth the work...

JVC-VM. Shoot a PM to chazbz1 or casedawg for a great price. Do a search for "vinci". There's been lots of discussion about the brand.
DD loves that glove but it takes a lot of work to break in but if the other glove was only used in 5 games, it may need work too. If you have access to a pitching machine the break in would be a lot easier.

May 9, 2014
I love Nokonas and the mitt sounds like a great deal, but I wouldn't drive 7 hours for it. Man, I love home delivery for gear.

There aren't a lot of things I would drive 7 hours for. 330 new minus 200 used = $130 savings minus time and expense of driving 7 hours to save breaking in a mitt.

Id save my money and wear and tear on the vehicle and spend 7 hours on breaking in a mitt.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England

PM Casedawg w/ specific questions and see if he currently has a young catcher who provides break in services for a small fee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan