New Suncoast Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2019
My DD had a chance to use this over the weekend. The sweet spot is small but hot. If you connect, it's going. Overall, she didn't like it. She said it stung her hand quite a bit on mis-hits.

Aug 6, 2018
My daughter received her replacement last week. Only used it at a hitting lesson but it seems to be the exact same bat that was banned. Sounds the same. My daughter uses her old suncoast at lessons quite a bit and I couldn't tell a difference in performance between the two. From what I was told it's the same exact bat just different look. The silicone piece in the handle was approved. My daughter loves the bat but other girls that have used her bat didn't like it .

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My daughter received her replacement last week. Only used it at a hitting lesson but it seems to be the exact same bat that was banned. Sounds the same. My daughter uses her old suncoast at lessons quite a bit and I couldn't tell a difference in performance between the two. From what I was told it's the same exact bat just different look. The silicone piece in the handle was approved. My daughter loves the bat but other girls that have used her bat didn't like it .
Honestly, thats impossible...whoever told you that is just being silly. If all they did was put a silicone piece in, they
would have just taken every bat back, fixed it, and sent them back. Saved themselves hundreds of thousands of dollars.
If the handle was the issue...prob a whole new handle design.

Aug 6, 2018
Honestly, thats impossible...whoever told you that is just being silly. If all they did was put a silicone piece in, they
would have just taken every bat back, fixed it, and sent them back. Saved themselves hundreds of thousands of dollars.
If the handle was the issue...prob a whole new handle design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad