new High speed camera review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 22, 2008
NW Pennsylvania
I recieved my new Casio ex-fh20 on monday of this week & have had a little time to play with it. This camera is really a lot of fun to play with. The 40 shot/sec still photos are only of marginal value to me right now for indoor analysis, but the function seems to work well & I am sure will be a lot of fun outdoors at gametime.The biggest drawback of the camera is that it needs quite a bit of light for good operation. The high speed video is what is really working for me right now.I am using the 210 fps video & you can watch the review right on the camera at almost any speed you want. You can review the video in larger size on the computer, but are stuck with only 1 slow motion speed unless you are more computer literate than I (probably need software too). I have not had much luck with the 420 or 1000 fps video as they are small & poor quality, but I dont see where you could posibly need more than the 21o fps for video analysis. I have not tried to upload video to youtube yet, but the camera came with the software to do it.

Dec 10, 2008
Same for the Casio EX-F1, light issues indoor in slow mo. I have found actually the stills to almost be of more value then the video. Either way a very good way to improve your kids in this sport over naked eye.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA