New from Whittier Ca

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2019
I’ve been checking out this site for a few days and finally got the time to register. My Daughter is a 10u catcher and has been playing since she was 6. Currently a mix of Rec with some exposure to the travel side of things and has been enrolled at Jen Schro catching for the past year. Looking forward to talking to everyone

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
I’ve been checking out this site for a few days and finally got the time to register. My Daughter is a 10u catcher and has been playing since she was 6. Currently a mix of Rec with some exposure to the travel side of things and has been enrolled at Jen Schro catching for the past year. Looking forward to talking to everyone

Hi, Medic! Welcome. Love seeing more southern California members. I was born in La Mirada, and lived there until my parents moved us to Orange in the third grade. My grandparents lived across the street from Penn Park forever and my grandmother still lives there. So, very fond of Whittier.

My daughter is 8, playing her first year of softball in rec and splits catching duties on her team.

Any way, welcome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog