My DD 1st D1 Softball game....Univ of Tennessee vs Alabama

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
It's amazing how fast the game is at this level and my 9 yr old loved every minute. Here is a short clip of two of the best going at it. Jackie Traina on the mound against UT's 3rd baseman, Raven Chavanne. Good Stuff

[video=youtube_share;nmcNMqkueJM]http://youtu.be/nmcNMqkueJM[/video]

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
It's amazing how fast the game is at this level and my 9 yr old loved every minute. Here is a short clip of two of the best going at it. Jackie Traina on the mound against UT's 3rd baseman, Raven Chavanne. Good Stuff

Really the little ones interest is amazing.... our Catcher was the bat girl for Al. last night.... GO UT can't wait for the 2nd game today !!!!!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face

Really the little ones interest is amazing.... our Catcher was the bat girl for Al. last night.... GO UT can't wait for the 2nd game today !!!!!

What time is the game?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Raven is a good example of an athlete that didn't play HS ball. She ran track. She is a (twitter) friend of mine and I have posted on 2 sites with her dad, for years.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field

It was a great game. We sat next to some die hard AL softball fans. She was a retired professor from AL and travels to all their games. She said Traina had really been struggling on the mound and was the main reason for their loss against FL. It was good to see Ellen take a no hitter into the 6 inning against such a good team. Really enjoyed it.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
It was a great game. We sat next to some die hard AL softball fans. She was a retired professor from AL and travels to all their games. She said Traina had really been struggling on the mound and was the main reason for their loss against FL. It was good to see Ellen take a no hitter into the 6 inning against such a good team. Really enjoyed it.

Awesome team and gotta love the Coaches...

Dec 22, 2012
I love this. My daughter went to her first LSU game a few weeks ago (my wife's family are die hard LSU fans, but I have an extreme dislike for them). She absolutely loved it though. Went to several games and got to meet the team and coaches. Rachel Fico talked with her for several minutes and gave her some advice on pitching, etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors