MY CWS BAT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2017
Black Magic bats were what we swung when I was in college 91-94. HS days were the silver easton with the green writing i think it was called the B5
Easton just came out with the B5 again. Watched guy test a new one against the old one, don't remember the exact results but pretty similar

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
The Black Magics and the Green Eastons were the go to bats 1984-1988 in my HS days. However, there was a Red Easton. I decided to use this bat for a bit. 34 1/2" length. I showed up late to a summer (1986)game, and coach put me in the 9th spot. My first at bat I am down 0-2, I choke up a bit and take an outside pitch over the RC fence for my one and only official career HR. Next AB they walked me. Red Easton felt lighter than the Black Magic and Typical Green Easton.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/silver-easton-baseball-bat-metal-used-75074846

Dec 5, 2017
The Black Magics and the Green Eastons were the go to bats 1984-1988 in my HS days. However, there was a Red Easton. I decided to use this bat for a bit. 34 1/2" length. I showed up late to a summer (1986)game, and coach put me in the 9th spot. My first at bat I am down 0-2, I choke up a bit and take an outside pitch over the RC fence for my one and only official career HR. Next AB they walked me. Red Easton felt lighter than the Black Magic and Typical Green Easton.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/silver-easton-baseball-bat-metal-used-75074846
Easton Redline?

Dec 15, 2018
CT
Louisville slugger made bats, and worth too but if you used a worth everyone made fun of you.

Ha. I used a Worth Copperhead as a joke in our annual home-run derby in college in 1997. Was always done at the end of fall ball, and teams were each class, plus pitchers were our own team (and we all used the copperhead that year). I think I hit 2 out with that stupid thing. It made a godawful noise.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
See, getting confused wth was going on...haha. It was a bottle bat for CWS so I figured softball then we were on baseball and got me all confused what the original post was for :)

That's why I didn't remember a Black Magic being bottle....haha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06