MY CWS BAT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
Black Magic bats were what we swung when I was in college 91-94. HS days were the silver easton with the green writing i think it was called the B5

Jun 8, 2016
Black Magic bats were what we swung when I was in college 91-94. HS days were the silver easton with the green writing i think it was called the B5
Same here, college team (mid 90's) either swung Black Magic or the Green Eastons..there wasn't much choice back then.

Nov 8, 2020
Same here, college team (mid 90's) either swung Black Magic or the Green Eastons..there wasn't much choice back then.

Louisville slugger made bats, and worth too but if you used a worth everyone made fun of you.

What I remember from HS baseball was painting the shoes all black, covering up the logos on gloves and making them all black and then steel wooling the easton bats. I dont remember why.
And I remember scouts actually going to HS games back then, travel ball wasn't around really, there was some American Legion ball and some alphabet orgs but we played baseball in the spring and football in the fall back then

Jun 8, 2016
And I remember scouts actually going to HS games back then, travel ball wasn't around really, there was some American Legion ball and some alphabet orgs but we played baseball in the spring and football in the fall back then
Right...and if the pro scouts were interested in you they gave your father a card to fill out...lol. If you were any good, you played legion in the Northeast. There wasn't alphabet orgs or TB (although we did travel a decent amount for Legion) in the Northeast where I grew up.

Nov 8, 2020
In So Cal we had legion ball and Connie Mack but it only lasted a few months of the year, then we went back to football and surfing

Jun 8, 2016
In So Cal we had legion ball and Connie Mack but it only lasted a few months of the year, then we went back to football and surfing
Right..organized baseball (HS then Legion) in MA ran from March till August and then ( for me ) it was basketball season. When I was in HS an indoor cage opened up so I did start to hit some in the winter when I had time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06