Monster hype

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They can only be so hot...still has standards like every bat. Mr personality Carl has been around pimping his stuff all over because his prior fp bats have stunk so I guess he needs more "hype". One of most classless people in the business. When people wait 6 months for a bat or get denied claims for no reason...dont complain to anybody. As long as you bow to him and call him "boss" like sp guys do....hahahaha

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
They can only be so hot...still has standards like every bat. Mr personality Carl has been around pimping his stuff all over because his prior fp bats have stunk so I guess he needs more "hype". One of most classless people in the business. When people wait 6 months for a bat or get denied claims for no reason...dont complain to anybody. As long as you bow to him and call him "boss" like sp guys do....hahahaha

so you're not a fan?

May 28, 2019
Per Monsta's website... "Monsta Athletics has the parents back!!"

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Per Monsta's website... "Monsta Athletics has the parents back!!"
Hahahaha, Carl has nobodys back except his. You should read the post he wrote about how rich he is and how he owes nothing to anybody
but himself...really entertaining :rolleyes:

When he was being sued by Wilson years ago, he cried about wanting the little guys to stick together. Well, little stores hit him up and
he told them, well, if you wanna do an exclusive paintjob and buy 500 bats, he would do business with you...hahaha. Otherwise, get out. Guess
post on social media was for "show" only...hahaha.

Or him denying returns blaming customers for using the wrong balls(even though he really would never know). He even had Trump sports come out and call him a complete liar because he said their bp balls werent 52s and they proved they were.

Now he posts every single HR that someone video tapes and sends him...because he really does think without his bat, the person wouldnt hit
a HR :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I find it funny the Monsta FB page is private.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he picks and chooses who is allowed there. if you dont bow to him, you arent allowed. If you say one thing negative, you are banned.
If you waited months for a bat and asked why, you were banned. Why he denied a return, banned. Why all his bats were just repaints, banned.
Why all his other fp bats werent good but the hype is the greatest...banned.

Funny, he threatened to sue a guy that questioned his bat last week. Said he always asks questions. Told ya, classy...hahaha.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
If a bat is awesome, word will get around and people will buy a ton of them. If it’s , it won’t. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez