Monday Madness 3rd Edition

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We were at the lake for the 4th of July and a good time was had by all. Lots of adult beverages and cigars.

DD leaves Wed for the showcase in Chicago. I am sending her with another family as a cost saving measure. Will be interesting to see how the weekend goes. It is a tough job being a HC at an out of town showcase when half the team is verballed and the other half is not. You want to get the non-committed players as much playing time as possible, but the other players parents paid just as much money to be there....

H

Homalosa

Post Colorado Blog Surfing

I'm stuck doing post-Colorado laundry for DD#1 & #2 with a washing machine that's on its last leg......:mad:

We lucked up. Saturday night we came back to an empty hotel! All but one blue and two families were left so I cherished the hotel laundry room like Christmas in July.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
No softball this past weekend.

Rec ball game rained out tonight, and this is the last week of the season. Not sure how they will make it up. DD 3 is on a tear in rec ball, homers in the last 4 games. Unfortunately, I was out of town on a job interview for 2 of those games.

DD 1 and 2 were home from a program at the local University. DD 1 is very loud, and the house is just way too quiet without her. They are back now. DD 2 is home on Saturday, but I might not see DD 1 again for a long time, since I may move out of town before she gets back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie