Mizuno Release

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Mizuno and Marucci don't seem to get any love. One of my daughters loves her Echo Connect. I rank it up there with her DS Ghost and LXT in terms of exit velocity, and it has a much better price point. Their Cat series of bats sells like crazy in baseball.

May 28, 2019
Mizuno and Marucci don't seem to get any love. One of my daughters loves her Echo Connect. I rank it up there with her DS Ghost and LXT in terms of exit velocity, and it has a much better price point. Their Cat series of bats sells like crazy in baseball.
I can vouch for the Marucci Echo connect as well. I will say it took a long time for the bat to break in and come around. I hated the bat for a while then over short time my dd started making that bat talk. It has a worse reputation than deserved for sure. I've seen some youtube videos where marucci's numbers were right there with the best of any other bat.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I can vouch for the Marucci Echo connect as well. I will say it took a long time for the bat to break in and come around. I hated the bat for a while then over short time my dd started making that bat talk. It has a worse reputation than deserved for sure. I've seen some youtube videos where marucci's numbers were right there with the best of any other bat.
Yup, same here. Unlike the other bats that come hot out of the wrapper, the Echo Connect took a good 350+ swings to break in. Boy, once it did, though. And, it's more durable than the Ghost bats. Some people may scoff at them, but the proof is in the pudding.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Is this one of the videos? He does a great comparison. I've spoken to him a bunch of times, and he is very fair and honest in his bat reviews.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Thought there was a specific thread for the "new" Mizuno bat release but... So Core, when does it look like they'll be out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom