Mizuno Release

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2020
I wonder where I can get my dd to swing one? I dont think my local dealer has any mizuno bats. I hope I can find a dealer near me in central missouri.

Jun 2, 2019
Core, I’ve seen this comment about negative feedback on off center hits quite a bit on here but it seems to frequently be in reference to the F19 and F20. I have not heard this from my daughter with the PC F21. Do you think any design changes addressed this issue?

this might be where core jumps in and says ‘yeah....bats tend to not perform as well and sting more when you don’t hit the sweet spot’

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I’ve seen this comment about negative feedback on off center hits quite a bit on here but it seems to frequently be in reference to the F19 and F20. I have not heard this from my daughter with the PC F21. Do you think any design changes addressed this issue?

this might be where core jumps in and says ‘yeah....bats tend to not perform as well and sting more when you don’t hit the sweet spot’

Hahahahaha, I wont say it since you did :)

But to the question, the main focal point of the 2021 model was to try and lighten up on the feedback from the previous 2 years.
So yes, they did try to address that in the 2021 along with trying to lengthen the ss

Sep 8, 2015
Anyone have an update on the 2022 PC model? The DD is getting getting antsy. Her 2021 is questionable with some cracking starting to show after a year of abuse. Still hot as all get out though.

Oct 27, 2020
How Do they feel on contact? Are they more inline with Demarini CF and Quattro or more stiff like LS? Also somewhere I read they have great pop and exit velo however, the sweet spot was rather small. I have no experience with them however I’m interested, especially if there’s no bat day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812