Mind games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
and the most reliable pitcher right now is a freshman reliever..
I said this to somebody 2 weeks ago and they looked at me funny..Saile has no idea where the ball is going at times and Juarez must have lost about 5 mph on her fastball after her surgery. The other pitchers looked like they were going to poop their pants yesterday (Rains pitched for DD's org before moving teams halfway through her last season)

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I said this to somebody 2 weeks ago and they looked at me funny..Saile has no idea where the ball is going at times and Juarez must have lost about 5 mph on her fastball after her surgery. The other pitchers looked like they were going to poop their pants yesterday (Rains pitched for DD's org before moving teams halfway through her last season)

I think Gasso was trying to see who besides May might be able to contribute from the bullpen, and she got her answer. OU was in no danger from Wichita given the fact that, after Lange (who had already pitched 13 innings in the previous 48 hours), there was going to be a significant dropoff in ability.

Jun 8, 2016
I think Gasso was trying to see who besides May might be able to contribute from the bullpen, and she got her answer.
Agree..although she had all season to try and use them and didn't. You are right though..after the 1st inning, even though they didn't score, you knew that OU was going to score a bunch of runs that game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma