Miken Freak Black in Stock

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What can you tell us about the performance of this one?

Brand spankin new...just walked in the door today so reviews are gonna be slim right away.

What I'm guessing is they just made the Chill better. The first year is always a learning process and needs tweaks.

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Not sure why, but I also thought the Miken Freak was a slow pitch bat. Is this a fastpitch version? What are the differences between a slow pitch and fast pitch bat anyway?

Oct 10, 2011
freak

Looks a lot better than the Chill. DD regrets getting rid of her Freak. .. used to love that bat.

Jul 23, 2014
My dd's team has Miken bats (Triad, Rev-ex). There are a couple of girls that that swing something different (CF6, LXT). I was not overly impressed with them. The Demarini and LS bats definitely have more pop. They are looking at something different this season. Combat and Miken offer the best deals, unfortunately LS doesn't offer that great of deal.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not sure why, but I also thought the Miken Freak was a slow pitch bat. Is this a fastpitch version? What are the differences between a slow pitch and fast pitch bat anyway?

The Freak name was on a ton of bats...not only just slowpitch. One of my main issues with Miken is the overuse of the Freak and Ultra name. Some new name ideas would be cool.

They also make Freak Black slowpitch models

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes