Miken Freak Black and a little "white lie"....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Anyone who has followed my posts on bat recommendations knows that I loved the old SCN1B, and my DD LOVES the one she has. Unfortunately, Easton decided to "voluntarily" remove a number of their old bats from the ASA approved bat list, so the only legal bat left in my DD's bat bag was a Worth Legit with a busted end cap. DD needed another legal bat and I had recently seen some complimentary posts on the Miken Freak Black, so I jumped on Ebay and found a great deal on a used one in good condition.

Bat arrived a week ago and I decided to give it to DD today as one of her Valentine's gifts. On the way to practice I told a little "white lie" that the Miken Freak Black was the hottest bat left on the ASA approved bat list since the old Easton's were removed. This gave her confidence in the new bat AND gets me a pass for giving her a used bat as a gift....(her SCN1B was used too). Anyway, she steps in to take batting practice this afternoon and proceeds to hit 4 bombs on @ 20 swings. When she came back to the dugout she had a big grin on her face and said "I like it"......

We all know that it is more about the Indian than the arrow, but a confident Indian has a better chance of success! After practice the head coach sent me a text asking what bat DD was using today.....DD made a believer out of him too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00