Might not be your day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
We are getting destroyed so the opposing HC is having her runners go station to station. Runner on 1st, batter hits the ball into RF. 3rd base coach basically chased the runner starting at 1st back to 2nd; they would not let her come to 3rd.

We eventually get the ball to the 3rd basemen, play over. She tries to throw the ball back to the P; it is 4 feet over her head. Runners are still not going anywhere. Of course the overthrow goes right into the dugout. :) Ump calls dead ball and advances the runners a base.

Latter in the game Umpire followed the C out during a pitcher conference. After the C was done talking to the P he told our P not to worry about how hard she threw it, just throw strikes.

This is MS.

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
you need moments like this so the team coming together to win the championship has meaning. I've been there. Hurts more that the other team throttles back then it would is they just scored at will IMO.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
you need moments like this so the team coming together to win the championship has meaning. I've been there. Hurts more that the other team throttles back then it would is they just scored at will IMO.
I'm more irritated by the blue giving the pitcher instructions...

Jun 24, 2013
My DD was the pitcher, what gets me is she didn’t walk to many batters. In my mind they were strategic walks, she noticed her outfielders were tired and couldn’t run anymore so she sprinkled in a walk here and there so they could get a break.

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe the other team was just tired from running around the bases and the umpire was afraid that they might have a heat stroke.

Jun 24, 2013
The day before this DD pitched her 1st complete game shutout, 6 innings. The defense was awesome.

She is only allowed to pitch 4 innings in her league, and doesn’t get to pitch much, so she does not get an opportunity to pitch a complete game until school ball.

She threw less pitches in 6 innings then she did in the 1st inning of the above game. I think they are still hitting the ball to the fence.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan