Middle infield glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2021
The infielder position does not impose a single pocket-size for its player. However, a shallow pocket size would prove practical in ensuring protection from fastballs and shifts.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The infielder position does not impose a single pocket-size for its player. However, a shallow pocket size would prove practical in ensuring protection from fastballs and shifts.
Okay, I realize I'm getting old, and maybe slowing down a little.....but I'm going to need you to decipher exactly what you just said here ^^^?

May 18, 2019
Okay, I realize I'm getting old, and maybe slowing down a little.....but I'm going to need you to decipher exactly what you just said here ^^^?
I think he said the infielder is not a "heavy" but can use their glove easily for protection from inside high velocity pitches and rapid gear changes on a manual transmission car.

Jan 25, 2022
This is my glove. I love it second only to my wife and children. A little mink oil and a few hundred passes caught and it was beautifully broken-in. Everyone who tries it on is like "oh wow. This thing is great."

So it was so soft that I nicknamed it "Butter." So everyone refers to it that way. They all know my love for Butter. A month or so after I named it, I was looking into the hand pocket and saw it says "butter soft lining." The marketing people hit the nail on the head.

Mine is a 12.5. The link says "women's." I never noticed if such a thing even exists, but if a man owning this glove is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
This is my glove. I love it second only to my wife and children. A little mink oil and a few hundred passes caught and it was beautifully broken-in. Everyone who tries it on is like "oh wow. This thing is great."

So it was so soft that I nicknamed it "Butter." So everyone refers to it that way. They all know my love for Butter. A month or so after I named it, I was looking into the hand pocket and saw it says "butter soft lining." The marketing people hit the nail on the head.

Mine is a 12.5. The link says "women's." I never noticed if such a thing even exists, but if a man owning this glove is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Man I’m super happy for you that you found a glove that makes you feel this way!

But if you ever used one of my gloves….my Pro12TC, one of my NP’s, or a longgg list of other gloves I have, or had I’m afraid something might happen to you? Like not being able to contain yourself, embarrassing fluid loss, something? 😊

Jun 8, 2016
Man I’m super happy for you that you found a glove that makes you feel this way!

But if you ever used one of my gloves….my Pro12TC, one of my NP’s, or a longgg list of other gloves I have, or had I’m afraid something might happen to you? Like not being able to contain yourself, embarrassing fluid loss, something? 😊
I was wondering how you were going to respond to this ..😂

Jan 25, 2022

No sir, Annasdad. This is not romantic glove-love. The only fluids I've lost are tears of unbridled joy at owning such a treasure...even though I've accidentally left Butter in the dugout twice in a week's time. Let's not dwell on that though...

Do you not remember the first cries of your newborn child?

And you instantly knew that you would love and cherish her for eternity. You knew that whether she was the smartest and most gifted athlete, or had all the grace of Kathy Bates in a potato sack race, she was perfect and nothing could be better. You were eternally bonded, and so much so that you even included her name in your online persona.

What a profound moment for me...mods? Can I change my name to ButtersFingers?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016

So it was so soft that I nicknamed it "Butter." So everyone refers to it that way. They all know my love for Butter. A month or so after I named it, I was looking into the hand pocket and saw it says "butter soft lining." The marketing hit the nail on the head.

No sir, Annasdad. This is not romantic glove-love. The only fluids I've lost are tears of unbridled joy at owning such a treasure...even though I've accidentally left Butter in the dugout twice in a week's time. Let's not dwell on that though...

Do you not remember the first cries of your newborn child?

And you instantly knew that you would love and cherish her for eternity. You knew that whether she was the smartest and most gifted athlete, or had all the grace of Kathy Bates in a potato sack race, she was perfect and nothing could be better. You were eternally bonded, and so much so that you even included her name in your online persona.

What a profound moment for me...mods? Can I change my name to ButtersFingers?
Wth is going on here..I had to check to make sure the site didn’t redirect me to a group for those suffering with high estrogen levels..

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles