Louisville Slugger M2 Pride

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
We're looking at a lightly used Louisville Slugger M2 Pride for what seemed to be a reasonable price, but when I looked at reviews, I saw that some had broken almost immediately. Any experience with this bat--good or bad?

Thanks ahead,
Ken

Mar 19, 2014
Bunch of these on ebay for next to nothing brand new past few weeks. 2 girls use them in cage against machines. They have not busted up yet

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
A couple of girls on our team have this bat. They seem to like it and they are holding up so far. Good prices on homerun monkey right now.

We're looking at a lightly used Louisville Slugger M2 Pride for what seemed to be a reasonable price, but when I looked at reviews, I saw that some had broken almost immediately. Any experience with this bat--good or bad?

Thanks ahead,
Ken
Something to consider: If you purchase one new from a dealer .... even at significant discount .... and the thing breaks, you are very likely to have it replaced by Louisville Slugger with the new, 2014 version. The 2014 is supposed to be better and more durable than the 2013, so what do you have to lose?

EDIT: Or, if the used bat you're looking at is returnable, you really have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Something to consider: If you purchase one new from a dealer .... even at significant discount .... and the thing breaks, you are very likely to have it replaced by Louisville Slugger with the new, 2014 version. The 2014 is supposed to be better and more durable than the 2013, so what do you have to lose?

EDIT: Or, if the used bat you're looking at is returnable, you really have nothing to lose.

Found one for $60 from a local dealer. Thanks for the tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283