looking for cf6...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Ebay is your best bet - I see a few up there right now.

Wasn't all that common of a bat when they were made so you are going to pay more than they are probably worth. They were a reasonable bat, but not particularly hotter than other bats

Oct 16, 2014
Ebay is your best bet - I see a few up there right now.

Wasn't all that common of a bat when they were made so you are going to pay more than they are probably worth. They were a reasonable bat, but not particularly hotter than other bats

They are asking $350-$400 on ebay for NIW. We are trying to replace and old bat that DD has become very attached to, and don't really need to pay that as I don't think that price is worth it. Hence looking for used :)

Oct 16, 2014
Here's one that's at $112 and ends in a day.
Demorini CF6 Sprite 31 20 | eBay

I'm guessing it'll get bid up though. Most of them on there cost more than a new CF8. CF8's a great bat, BTW.

I saw your pic of your DD hitting with her cf8 on the facebook group. I know you said she cracked hers and you are wanting a -10 now? I sort of think I should get her a new cf8 -10, just that same size and weight she currently swings with her Xeno. Ive got a good price on a new cf8 and keep trying to convince DD to go with that but she's being weird and doesn't want the same bat as 3 of the girls on her team (both my DD's are like that and always want last years model to be different LOL)
What size is your DD swinging?
my DD is 4'8 and 93lbs and really could go with a 30/20 OR a 31/20 OR even a 31/21

Decisions are hard :p

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Want to gamble a bit - try Craigslist. Occasionally there are people there who don't really know what they have.

There is a NIW 32/21 going local to me for $275 which is still $150 more than I would pay and isn't the right weigth/lenght you are looking for... but if you are desperate and all that.

I just buy my DD the next model of the bat she likes and she has been OK with that...

Jun 12, 2015
Mine is about 4'10" and 85 pounds or so. The one that cracked was a 30/19. She swung a 30/20 in 8U. But the guy we bought this one from has trouble getting one, they kept sending him the 19s. So we decided to go with that, and now she's nervous about going back to the 20. I know she can hit with it though. All their crazy mental stuff! Lol

Oct 16, 2014
Want to gamble a bit - try Craigslist. Occasionally there are people there who don't really know what they have.

There is a NIW 32/21 going local to me for $275 which is still $150 more than I would pay and isn't the right weigth/lenght you are looking for... but if you are desperate and all that.

I just buy my DD the next model of the bat she likes and she has been OK with that...

I actually found a NIW cf6 online in the right size but its $249. I'm struggling with that. If I pay that much I really should be buying a cf8. I'm also having a hard time committing to the size. I guess if i can find an inexpensive one I can justify it. Because in all honestly her Xeno is fine and she has a 31/21 Xeno and a 31/21 LXT handed down from her sister as well so she doesn't really NEED a new bat. But when you see her smash them to the fence like she hasn't done with her Xeno the wallet gets hot lol. I appreciate the offer thats really nice thanks!!

Oct 16, 2014
Mine is about 4'10" and 85 pounds or so. The one that cracked was a 30/19. She swung a 30/20 in 8U. But the guy we bought this one from has trouble getting one, they kept sending him the 19s. So we decided to go with that, and now she's nervous about going back to the 20. I know she can hit with it though. All their crazy mental stuff! Lol

I measured wrong, my DD is about 4'10 as well. I think I should convince her to get a 30/20 cf8. the rest of the girls on her team all have the -11 so hers would look different enough . I've heard form multiple people the -11 crack easily.

ok this is good thanks for helping me work it out LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06