Living in the Northeast

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
really is terrible when it comes to Softball.

I just found out now that I /we can't watch games on the SEC or Longhorn network because our provider has chosen to OPT out !!

I need a log in from one of you southerners for the watchespn app !

can any help a guy out ?

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
You can still catch the games on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, ESPN U, etc, right?
I have Verizon (Boston Area) and have found i can do a search in the guide for softball and find college games on other channels. the presentation isn't the same quality as ESPN but it's still softball. A few years ago I saw a player slap a homerun in one of those games.

Nov 30, 2013
Kajikawa Classic begins tomorrow in Tempe.You can stream all of ASU's games all weekend long for free on their site.Games begin at 4:00 CST.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I'm really hoping that the "new" college tv networks are going to help advance softball.

Softball starts Tomorrow on the SEC Channel... w/Georgia... :cool:

Bulldogs.gif

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
The college networks sound like a good idea but I'm bummed that I have to pay extra to watch them. BIG 10 I don't have to pay fior but the Longhorn network requires $ and I expect they'll all go that way.

Edit- I just went on Verizon on my iPad, did a search for Softball and found a bunch of Longhorn network broadcasts that it appeared to allow me to record. we'll see. I'm an SEC fan so I hope I can get THAT channel!

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I had Pac12, had SEC last fall, have changed nothing with my Dish programming, and now they are apparently an additional charge. Kids said in the last few weeks several of the Nick and Disney channels are gone also. Pretty soon my $120 a month is going to be down to the public access channel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors