Lineup cards

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2016
NFHS rules, do you need to make 3 lineup cards? 1 for yourself, 1 for ump, 1 for other team? In basketball you need to have 2 -- 1 for yourself and 1 with all substitutions for the officials. I'm assuming lineup cards don't need the NFHS logo (I bought Rawlings cards from sport chalet). Also, do I need to score the game for anyone?

Sep 29, 2014
I just got the ones that make three copies no big deal. I have tried pre-printed before but then seems like someone is always late or no-shows or is hurt.

Big scheme of things you need one for ump and one for other team, I, or someone I trust keeps book so I don't really need one so I usually take the last copy since its the hardest to read.

To answer your last question you better be scoring the game for yourself, but no requirement to score it for anyone else, unless you are in a league that requires someone from a team to keep official book. Usually that means a trusted parent behind the area of home plate and not in the dugout usually with a rep from the other team there as a double check.

Sep 20, 2012
SE Ohio
Are you the HS Coach? If so, then you need to read the rulebook.

Uncalled for. Don't want to answer, then don't. But don't belittle someone for asking a question. Personally, I've read the rule book a dozen times and still have questions on occasion.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06