Last hs game tonight

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 2, 2012
Well my dd played her last hs game ever. She started pitching the end of her freshman year cause we had no one that could pitch. We have both learned a great deal over the last three years. One thing I wished i learned sooner was to cherish every moment cause it ends up being a short time. At least she went out on a good note 8 k's 1 bb but the 9 errors done them in. Well looking for a few more memories from travel ball before she heads off to college. First one from our family to ever play a sport in college. We are proud of her.

Apr 11, 2012
I am sure it was sad for you all, but still a proud moment that she made it all the way though a HS career....I will say I do remember my last HS baseball game and it was sad....but I was really devastated at my last college game.....I too was the first in my family to be a scholarship athlete and still proud of it today. Athletes can provide so much and create so many opportunities for players......I have learned one thing from this board (especially the previous poster)....HS ball is have way over for my DD and I am going to relish the next two seasons a little more before she goes off to college to play.......

thanks for sharing and congrats to your DD....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd