Know of any Free Streaming tourneys over this weekend?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
Is there no resolution adjustment you can make on this stream or do ya just have to deal with not being able to read jersey numbers and tell any of the players apart?

On ESPN3 the resolution will go back anf forth. I'm not sure if it is the rate at which is streaming in or what. On a big screen it is horrible at times, picture is more clear on the computer but the screen is too small.

Dec 25, 2010
thanks for the link Ken

If you have an iPad or other tablet you can download the Watch ESPN app. It does have support for Time Warner Cable. Once you're on it, search on Softball and you can see both live streams (if someone's playing) and recorded games. Not as good as watching it on the big screen TV, but maybe you can hook them together. On your PC you can also go here: Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

Avoid Marshall v Georgia, though. I started watching it last night and it got ugly fast. Hope Marshall got whatever they were hoping to get out of that experience.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Dish Network carries the Pac-12 channel, so I got the UCLA vs. Arizona game. I set my DVR to record any programs with the word "softball" in it - works great!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Dish Network carries the Pac-12 channel, so I got the UCLA vs. Arizona game. I set my DVR to record any programs with the word "softball" in it - works great!

I watched that and the Cal/Stanford game yesterday...now today I go to watch today's UCLA game on the same channel and I get a "don't have a subscription" message for that channel!!! :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06