Just got the call.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
No advice
This contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this post is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. PC makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this post.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, PC does not warrant that:
the information on this post will be constantly available, or available at all;
Professional assistance
*You must not rely on the information on this post as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
*If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
*If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
*You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.

Liability
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.

*** I PC would get an infrared bulb on it... upto 10 times a day for 25 min. The Traumeel is not enough. Its just topical. The healing has to come from inside. She needs to bounce up and down on a mini trampoline for 2min. of every waking hour. Just bounce. Get extra rest, and be sure to be prostrate at 10:00pm, with eyes closed, even if not sleeping everynight.

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
We could make a better diagnosis :) if we had pics of the hand.

I have been through shoulder re-hab, twice, and i know pain. You have one tough DD.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
PC that is one funny post. I need to copy that for future reference in the event that I actually have some good info to post. Per the trampoline, don't know where we could find one. She will be getting ultrasound (very low) work on it.
Amy, she is about as tough as it comes.

Really CannonBall, I would not even try to be funny about an injury... When I read about the chisel, I figured it couldn't hurt,(pun intended)

Take me serious! No one is speaking to the drainage. The mini trampoline opens the lymph values to drain. Just two minutes of bouncing on it triples your white blood cells. With super charged white blood, the infrared directs them to the heated area. The infrared can go down 3". I have another treatment for the pain. That will give the confidence, to proceed with the two other painless un-invasive, and painless super fast healing remedy. If you want the mixture, PM me... or search some of my other post, I can't find it myself, but I know I posted it once. The disclaimer comes form advice I received when I did... As far as finding the mini trampoline, ask any Cheerleader. I'm not playing, just praying...~PC

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
PC, I meant the disclaimer part and not the information. I took the rest seriously.

Great! Then you can remember that I mentioned that you need to supplement her iodine intake with kelp, its not even really a supplement...its a food,seaweed. We take tablets. She needs to not be getting anymore x-rays for 3 years.... and as little as possible food that has been microwaved. LOTS of friuts and veggies & water !!! There are lots of info out of Japan on remediation of radiation. They have several proven approaches.

The disclaimer is for real... I drive the local ???'s crazy! I can't really speak the fact that they stay readily available for further review because, several of the post that I have been in have been cancelled. They used to stay locked to the side.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619