Jennie Finch Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2009
I just saw that there is another Jennie Finch bat out. It's white and a very pretty blue. The first one that I saw was black and pink with sparkles. After looking at the blue and white bat (i was looking at it online so that might have something to do with it) I thought the barrel on the bat was short. Is it just me? or does anyone else agree? I thought the same thing about the black and pink bat. I thought the barrel should be longer considering the bats length.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I definitely think that the pink and black Jennie Finch have less barrel on them than other bats in the same length. My sis swings that bat, I've got several other bats in the same length with longer barrels. The black and pink one is just... ugh. An obnoxious looking bat but they sell well with younger ball players.

Dec 15, 2009
of course they sell well with younger players. It's got Jennie Finch's name on it for goodnesssakes! and it pink and sparkley! what else is better than that?! lol ;) There is actually a high school girl, who bought the pink and black bat, she will be a senior. She uses that bat in games. It clearly is not the bat for her. And when I see an older girl using that bat i cringe and bite my tounge from suggesting that she get a different bat.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
That is among many reasons why I don't recommend them. And no, I'm not basing this on looks alone. I've swung my little sister's.

Key words there folks: LITTLE sister's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan