I want to scream when....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
- When parents yell "mine, mine, mine" when there is a popup to the other team. (classy!!)
- When base coaches yell the pitch sign to their batter or talk loudly about the weaknesses of the opposing pitcher (takes a real man to intimidate a 10U pitcher.
- When dads constantly yell instructions to their HS age daughters.
- When parents groan loudly at every called ball or strike because they have a much better view from the stands.:rolleyes:

My dd was 12 when a coach from another team yelled to his batter on a 3-1 count (with 2 outs), she doesn't want to pitch to you take the walk. 2 pitches later after the K dd looks into the dugout and says, how'd you like that walk. Coach gets pissed and ump tells him to be quiet.

Dec 7, 2011
Umpires have different zones for the home pitcher vs the away pitcher.

Or another version of this like I just viewed last night :

When a set of home umpires (Indiana) do not challenge a hometown pitcher pitching blatantly Illegal on almost every pitch (the freshman that was put it in later in the game versus Indiana State).

The rookie announcers even brought up the fact that this pitcher was basically driven out of the circle in other away games in the past.
It was EASY to see why......

Indiana game umpires => you should be ashamed by you biased performance with this.

Indiana coaches => better get to work on her form as I will be shocked if she doesn't get driven off the field at least 50% of the time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mugs_dad