I like DD’s coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
DD was pulled, 2nd time ever, and HC told the noble pitcher to do her best, my DD lost the game so it is on her., I understand what he was trying to communicate but misspoke.

DD was not upset about it but he pulled her aside and apologized to her the next day. He knew he made a mistake and tried to correct it.

Aug 20, 2013
It sucks that he said that in the heat of the moment, but that rocks that he took responsibility for his actions and apologized. You don't see that much in anything nowadays.

GG

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
DD was pulled, 2nd time ever, and HC told the noble pitcher to do her best, my DD lost the game so it is on her., I understand what he was trying to communicate but misspoke.

DD was not upset about it but he pulled her aside and apologized to her the next day. He knew he made a mistake and tried to correct it.

I'm a little lost here....what exactly did he say to her? "HC told the noble pitcher to do her best" does not sound bad...anytime an adult has the guts to apologize to a kid for a mistake their stock goes up in my book though....shows real integrity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan