Hurry hurry.....Its time for a Friday check in 10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok what's the buzz? This was the weekend we were supposed to to be going to Monster mash however since we made the team switch. We're gonna enjoy the weekend and have a daddy daughter weekend. Still going to San Diego but going to take the kayaks and check out la Jolla caves.

What's in your wallet?

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Coffee Time :cool:

EP: Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
Softball season is all but over here, 1 more tournament. Time to head to the woods, taking the oldest dd to hang treestands. Quality time!! Throw in alittle target practice. Gonna be a great weekend!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2011
We have an open tournament this weekend but it looks like the better teams aren't showing up this year. DD's #1 choice in schools contacted her and said they are planning on coming to watch her play. She's really excited. I have to work unfortunately.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Was looking forward to a road trip to Columbia to see DD pitch in a DH on Sunday. She called yesterday to tell us she had dislocated her knee cap and will have an MRI on Monday. Told her I needed some BBQ so DW and I are heading up today. :)

Oct 10, 2011
Was looking forward to a road trip to Columbia to see DD pitch in a DH on Sunday. She called yesterday to tell us she had dislocated her knee cap and will have an MRI on Monday. Told her I needed some BBQ so DW and I are heading up today. :)
Best wishes for your daughter Riseball!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55