Huge deals on some off weight LXT's and Xeno's

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
We got one ! Great Service from Core, answered all my questions super friendly service and he was more than fair with pricing. Cant ask for much more,,,, although he would not give me my money back guarantee if my dd did not hit 20 HR this season with the new bat !! And I thought all along that all I had to do was buy a new bat and she would be a great hitter ?? THANKS CORE ! Highly recommend !!

Feb 12, 2014
We got one ! Great Service from Core, answered all my questions super friendly service and he was more than fair with pricing. Cant ask for much more,,,, although he would not give me my money back guarantee if my dd did not hit 20 HR this season with the new bat !! And I thought all along that all I had to do was buy a new bat and she would be a great hitter ?? THANKS CORE ! Highly recommend !!

I got a guarantee !! LOL

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Ordered LXT from CoreSoftball20 on Thurs 4:30 pm at door on Sat am. Great guy,great servive & price that couldn't be beat.
Thanks.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ordered LXT from CoreSoftball20 on Thurs 4:30 pm at door on Sat am. Great guy,great servive & price that couldn't be beat.
Thanks.

Thank you sir

Although I do give my shout out to the usps as even though they catch some flack (mostly not warranted), they do one hell of a job for us

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish