Hotel recommendations near Branson Rec Plex

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2018
Looking for hotel recommendations for softball group near the Branson Rec Plex , Branson,MO. We have looked into Westgate but they don’t have one day available.

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Never knowing what other folks standards are, hotel recommendations can be tricky (kinda like good BBQ. Depends on what you think is good BBQ). In any event, we've stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott Branson on Wildwood a few times. Clean and has a free breakfast (or did before COVID...been a couple years). 10 minutes to the field and about the same to the landing. Kind of tucked away so doesn't always get filled up first.

Feb 28, 2018
Never knowing what other folks standards are, hotel recommendations can be tricky (kinda like good BBQ. Depends on what you think is good BBQ). In any event, we've stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott Branson on Wildwood a few times. Clean and has a free breakfast (or did before COVID...been a couple years). 10 minutes to the field and about the same to the landing. Kind of tucked away so doesn't always get filled up first.

Thank you for the response. I should have stated that we will be looking at staying week long for Nationals. I was hoping some had experience with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 4, 2013
We've had good luck with Treehouse Condos on Indian Pointe for week long stays. We liked it enough to go back a second time. It's a few minutes away from the RecPlex, but no biggie. And you are on the lake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00