HOH 11.5 PRO314-2CBG

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2015
@625ender
Thinking about moving a couple of old used HOH’s, think I could fetch $100.00 each for these two?? ;)
View attachment 18984View attachment 18985
Sure they appear to be used gloves. $100-125 is reasonable if they work. Thats the biggest issue. I do like hinged webs, but only a tiny few Rawlings are to my like. Mitts are a different story

I use gloves as a tool. It does a job. Thats it. Used gloves are worthless to me. I don't care about looks. I need is to serve my purpose based on my experiences. Ive used black to silver red to green. I dont care.

I'll only use a steerhide with dual welting. I like a stiff curved glove. Stiffer the better I van break them in during the day and play a game that evening. I dont use made up fancy unicorn, heifer, or momma cow leathers.

See thats why I don't suggest gloves. IF I do its from a place that has a strong return policy. I know how personal they are. Why not let a player learn lessons the same way

Jan 29, 2016
Well I finally received the glove. FedEx is a mess right now. I am very satisfied with the purchase. Glove needs a little more work to be broken in but it is a great glove in excellent condition. If I paid $200 for it I would have still been satisfied with the deal.

Jan 29, 2016
Well I think the Vinci will be sitting in the bag alot now. We went out last night (not for very long the smoke in our area is stupid right now) to play some catch and she loves this glove. Especially when playing what we call quick toss. the exchange to the throwing hand is a little quicker. Very happy with the purchase.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut