HOH 11.5 PRO314-2CBG

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2015
I am pulling the trigger on it. I seemed to be a good deal at $140 the asking price. Just wanted to make sure. My 14 year old is not small 5ft 5inches probably 150. I got him down to $125 shipped. Like I said if she don’t like it I get it and can get rid of my old $40 catchers mitt I have been using
125 is a good number. You did fine. Thats a perfect middle infielders glove

Jan 29, 2016
I deal a lot with gloves. Rawlings closes out glove all the time. Its at least 2 if not 3 years old. New current HOH retail from 249 to 279. There is nothing special about the glove and its used.. why pay 180 for it?
I am not it’s $125 and someone helped break it in for me. Thank you all for replies. I appreciate it even though we all don’t fully agree all the time

Jan 29, 2016
625ender...... and yes the hesitation was seeing his hand stuffed in there but I am going to trust him when he said he has played catch with it once and his kid tried to break it in but was still too stiff. Probably just needs some more work and I do think it is a 2017 or 2018 model

May 23, 2015
I am not it’s $125 and someone helped break it in for me. Thank you all for replies. I appreciate it even though we all don’t fully agree all the time
Loke I said good deal. I dont even know you so im ok with you disagreeing with me. I might be hurt if I knew you personally

If you decide to make annasdad smile and make a buck venmo me a little scratch:)

May 7, 2015
SoCal
I have a HoH PRO314-2CSHCF and absolutely love it. The only difference is the hypershell on mine. I don't think that its tiny for a softball middle infielder. I think at $125 shipped you did great.

It is a very minimalist glove, almost no palm or heel padding. Once broken in it's a glove that oozes finesse.