Hitting baseballs with a Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
You should never hit a baseball with a composite bat for the same reason the warranty is voided if you use it to hit softballs in below 50 degree weather....the softball is cold and becomes harder....like a baseball!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
BB's whole team in 16U hit baseball in front toss. However, don't you do it because I wrote that. I don't want to be blamed. She was using a Stealth back then.

Jun 18, 2013
I checked my abused bat bucket and I have some size appropriate old baseball bats that we are going to try.

Dec 11, 2010
Core, if dd breaks one of the bats you sold me hitting baseballs, I won't be calling you, I'll be calling the warranty department at Louisville or Easton. That's why we use our new bats ha ha

Y'all worry too much! But like Cannonball said, don't do it because I said it was ok.

BTW, the reason my dd's and team mates don't break bats is they don't hit the ball very hard, lol.

I was in a Play It Again Sports last Saturday, they had a ton of old but good bats with old stamps. Would be easy to find a good practice bat reasonably priced.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunny 321commission