High Level Throwing: Softball Edition, "Name Your Price"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 13, 2011
Nashua, NH
Hey Forum Friends,

I want to give all the discussfastpitch forum members a chance to purchase my eBook for a "Name Your Price" discount. All you have to do is email me with a price you want to buy it at, and I'll set up a discount code for you! This starts today, June 11th and ends Sunday, June 14th. I just ask for some feedback on the info, drills and application of the HLT pattern in your routine within the next few months. If you also want to send me some throwing video of girls that you just can't quite figure out, I'll be more than happy to help!

Please give me a few days to set everything up! Follow me on twitter @Wass_Strength as I release articles & videos on a daily basis and offer random discounts!

Email: austin@wassermanstrength.com

The Softball Edition ebook now features Jaeger Sports and their J-Band Pre Throwing Series & Long Toss Protocols! Below are a few testimonials in regards to the information. Some really great stuff!

“I recently purchased your e-book for softball throwing. I’m obsessed. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and research. I’m enjoying learning everything you have to share… the articles, videos, drills. I find myself rewinding routine plays in MLB games just to watch their arm action.” – Kim Aggabao, Head Softball Coach, Cal State Dominguez Hills

High Level Throwing Podcast with Coach Chez Sievers - Former University of Texas Player & 3-time CWS Athlete. Coached at Cal State Fullerton & University of Texas!

Softball Edition eBook

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Bought it last week. Very good and very user friendly for the girls to read and do on their own. Austin, just sent email vid.

Apr 14, 2015
I bought your original e-book a little over a month ago and have been working on the drills with my 10 YO DD. She seems to be progressing along very nicely and her confidence is soaring. Are there any relevant differences between the original and new e-book?

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
I bought your original e-book a little over a month ago and have been working on the drills with my 10 YO DD. She seems to be progressing along very nicely and her confidence is soaring. Are there any relevant differences between the original and new e-book?

It doesn't have the first 61 pages that require a master's in Kinesiology to understand and a few softball specific hints like starting to teach the younger girls throwing with a tennis ball or base ball.

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/sof...h-level-throwing-softball-edition-e-book.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12