Heroines

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2014
racial issues mate, not just USA racial issues.. these issues are trans-border that's why I called you ignorant. Please don't PM me again. I'm definitely no expert, always learning, always listening
Well genius these athletes are protesting AMERICAN issues, thus why I'm talking about them and not World issues.

But nice deflection from the subject. Give us examples of these US racial "issues" instead of just regurgitating what you read on twitter from your favorite liberal.

May 12, 2016
I‘m worldly enough to know by reading that you are French Canadian, lol

Your brothers in the western provinces don’t whine like that.

That comment was purely in fun.

You seriously cannot expect to get on a board full of Americans, tell them where they are going wrong, hand out unsolicited advice and expect aforementioned Americans to like it....

BTW, your money looks funny and isn’t worth as much as mine.
I've been to Quebec twice in my life.. so you couldn't be more wrong.. apparently not so worldly as you think you are.

Oh I'm sure it was purley fun..

I've been on this board for many years.. for the most part I didn't realize I was talking to a Canadian or American, and if I did, it didn't matter.. until today.

Your money takes up more room in my pockets :). I don't think anybody should be bragging about their countries economics at a time like this.

The issues we are discussing isn't American or Canadian.. it's universal.. time to put your pride aside and recognize that

May 12, 2016
Well genius these athletes are protesting AMERICAN issues, thus why I'm talking about them and not World issues.

But nice deflection from the subject. Give us examples of these US racial "issues" instead of just regurgitating what you read on twitter from your favorite liberal.
Enlighten me, What makes this an American issue? Do you believe Americans are the only ones experiencing these issues?

I'm not deflecting, I just don't believe racial issues are defined by border.

May 12, 2016

I just blocked you GENIUS ....LOL

1595093159258.png

Mar 28, 2014
Enlighten me, What makes this an American issue? Do you believe Americans are the only ones experiencing these issues?

I'm not deflecting, I just don't believe racial issues are defined by border.
Now he's answering questions with questions. That's when you know they have no actual data to back up the points they were trying to make. Goodbye.

May 12, 2016
you call someone ignorant but can't handle being called a name. Typical.

And trust me you would have been called worse than that in person if you would have called me ignorant to my face. Which we know would never happen.
I've grown bored of your content and it's wasting space in my inbox

LOL tough guy over the internet.. truly truly intimidated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283