Here we go again!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
After several weeks worth of work (Sno-blowing, throwing snow, pushing water, chopping ice, draging) we finally got the field in good enough shape for practice and were hoping to have a game tonight. Mother nature came along and dumped 7 inches of snow and added a howling 45-50 mile an hour wind, to set us back well into next week. It looks like the first 1/3 of the season will be canceled.

Forcast is for more mixed precip on and off for the next two weeks. Worst spring I can remember!

I hope things are going better out there somewhere...

Mar 29, 2012
dang you just got 7 inches of snow? Just rain here in ohio, everyday this week. It is supposed to stop tomorrow bu the temp is supposed to drop back into the 40's.

The local high school has only played 1 game so far, the rest have been canceled becuase of weather.

Jun 14, 2011
Field of Dreams
I can't complain- but will tell you team played last week in 37 degree weather with a stiff wind, DD was blue even with jacket and UA - at least fields were clear- less than a week later, they played in 82 degree weather! what next, locusts?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am not missing that weather, at all. Fifty years, was enough for me. My husband and I were nuts for staying in IL. that long. (At least, that is how we feel, now.)

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
I am not missing that weather, at all. Fifty years, was enough for me. My husband and I were nuts for staying in IL. that long. (At least, that is how we feel, now.)

I am thinking the same thing Amy. Around 44 here for HS games last Friday but 70 on Sunday for 12s and 14s tournament. Go figure:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi