Help! Tournament Recommendation

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

osagedr

Canadian Fastpitch Dad
Oct 20, 2016
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but have a team looking for a 14U tournament, ideally the weekend of June 30th 2017 but the weekend of July 7th could work as well. Some of the teams around here go down to Sioux Falls for the Ringneck Tourney but I'm not sure we got on that fast enough to get in. We'd be looking for something in the Dakotas or Minnesota preferably but might be willing to wander a bit further south.

Appreciate whatever recommendations are out there!

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
Check out Fastsports.com it has a few listings for our MN WI SD area. Our own tourney for Cardinal Power is in Fairmont MN (1.5hr east of Sioux Falls) on the July 8th-9th weekend. I feel it's a Good B/C tourney. Registration form @ cardinalpower.club

Jul 9, 2012
The Fairmont tournament is a excellent B/C tournament. This will be our third year playing in it (TYFSA Venom)

Dave

Check out Fastsports.com it has a few listings for our MN WI SD area. Our own tourney for Cardinal Power is in Fairmont MN (1.5hr east of Sioux Falls) on the July 8th-9th weekend. I feel it's a Good B/C tourney. Registration form @ cardinalpower.club

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish