Hello from Orlando!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2021
My DD (dedicated Daughter?- obviously new :) ) turned 8 last month and I don't think I've been more excited for a ball season in my life. She asked to keep throwing late tonight to work on her "jump catches to glove side" and show off to her brother ahead of evaluations on Sat. We took 25% off her home-->2nd time w/ offseason sprint training, she learned to catch and throw, but continues to struggle with her hitting.

I bought her (and her Teammates) the cam wood bat system, rope bat, bruce bolts, and thumbpro for training this season. She has committed to 60 swings a day (15x 4 bats) for the next 30 days to earn a new boombah bag like the other young ladies on her Team.

Have I gone full 200% bat dad or am I missing something?

batdad.jpg

Thx for the warm welcome!
Emelia's Daddy

Nov 9, 2021
My DD (dedicated Daughter?- obviously new :) ) turned 8 last month and I don't think I've been more excited for a ball season in my life. She asked to keep throwing late tonight to work on her "jump catches to glove side" and show off to her brother ahead of evaluations on Sat. We took 25% off her home-->2nd time w/ offseason sprint training, she learned to catch and throw, but continues to struggle with her hitting.

I bought her (and her Teammates) the cam wood bat system, rope bat, bruce bolts, and thumbpro for training this season. She has committed to 60 swings a day (15x 4 bats) for the next 30 days to earn a new boombah bag like the other young ladies on her Team.

Have I gone full 200% bat dad or am I missing something?

View attachment 24898

Thx for the warm welcome!
Emelia's Daddy

You’re just like the rest of us! Lol! We are CP (crazy parents)! Love softball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2015
Welcome to Fastpitch Crazy Land - you're in the right place.

Seems like you'll fit right in.

What travel teams are around Orlando? I have family there, would love watch some games during a visit.

Oct 14, 2019
Welcome to Fastpitch Crazy Land - you're in the right place.

Seems like you'll fit right in.

What travel teams are around Orlando? I have family there, would love watch some games during a visit.
check the USSSA website - there are tournaments every weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild