Heads up ! Heads up! It's Friday check in time!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2014
Leesburg, Va
DD# 1 guest playing 14u@ Surf City showcase this weekend. Went 4-4 7 RBIs in two friendlies today. (Not bad for first time in CA and away from mom and dad) DD#2 playing 10u tournament back in VA.

Apr 7, 2012
That tournament is a little later in the year than it was in the past.

DD #1 played in that tournament a couple of years ago, in her first and last 16U tournament. Rained the whole time. I hope your DD has better luck. Xplozion is said to be a good organization.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Yeah it is.. I hope we do have better luck..I guess it's the chance you take playing in WI in October. I hear ya with the loooooong winters.. Horrible!! Xplozion is going pretty well right now.. thanks Bob

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Playing in a Swing for the Cure tournament today. All pink for majority of the people. This tournament brings in about 40 teams around the area and raises about $3000 in a weekend for the Breast Cancer Research.

Looking forward to our new team progress. We replaced half the team about a month ago and it seems to be finally gelling together very well. This is one happy coach for drama free players and their mommas. The parents has to be the most awesome group I have worked with in all my total of 8 years of coaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pfpsoftball1028