Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Professor Attar says get off of your cellphone... ;)

I'm on my Macbook taking notes and using my iPad to do illustrations in Evernote and got myself distracted during class which is almost over. Thankfully, I don't have another class until 5 and go to my second softball practice. I had strength and conditioning at 9am and am still feeling the burn in my legs and butt.

Jun 8, 2016
I'm on my Macbook taking notes and using my iPad to do illustrations in Evernote
I was teasing.

Honestly, if a student wants to screw around on their cellphones in my classes that is their business..I do not babysit and I am not paying their tuition ;) I teach mostly graduate courses now (long story which ended up with the Dean screaming at me and me then telling the Dean that I wasn't yelling at him so please don't yell at me.. :LOL: ) so I don't really run into that issue much anymore.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm on my Macbook taking notes and using my iPad to do illustrations in Evernote and got myself distracted during class which is almost over. Thankfully, I don't have another class until 5 and go to my second softball practice. I had strength and conditioning at 9am and am still feeling the burn in my legs and butt.
Anna's entire team worked the Clemson / Georgia Tech football game last night, she was on the ground behind the players bench. She said well after the game, after midnight the coach rounded them all up and had a fun little 2 mile sprint to their cars, then an hour drive back to campus, and she had an 8:00 class this morning.......blah blah, NO sympathy from me!!

Jun 8, 2016
Anna's entire team worked the Clemson / Georgia Tech football game last night, she was on the ground behind the players bench. She said well after the game, after midnight the coach rounded them all up and had a fun little 2 mile sprint to their cars, then an hour drive back to campus, and she had an 8:00 class this morning.......blah blah, NO sympathy from me!!
We use to have 6 am practices indoors in the winter before the season started. That wouldn't have been too bad if I didn't have the bad habit of studying till 2 or 3 every morning.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
So gabby, get off of your Macbook and iPad! That better?

Ok, dad, I'm off the iPad and MacBook except for notetaking. 😁 :ROFLMAO: I'm on right now waiting in line to get some food from in the dining hall before my next class. Then afterward, it's a matter of hopping on 22/322 to head to Happy Valley to watch the Idaho/Penn State game at Beaver Stadium, Saturday afternoon.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Ok, dad, I'm off the iPad and MacBook except for notetaking. 😁 :ROFLMAO: I'm on right now waiting in line to get some food from in the dining hall before my next class. Then afterward, it's a matter of hopping on 22/322 to head to Happy Valley to watch the Idaho/Penn State game at Beaver Stadium, Saturday afternoon.
Lord, I feel like I'm texting with my daughter!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles