Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Lord, I feel like I'm texting with my daughter!!

:ROTFL: I didn't mean for it to sound that way, lol. I'm sure my dad thought the same thing when I tried to facetime him while riding my bicycle to the dining hall that I'm driving to Penn State with some friends. We have it all planned out with shirts, face paint and everything else.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
The Dad in me is saying that the above sounds like a bad idea...LOL!!

It was a bad idea, lol. Not because I got into an accident...but it just didn't work out very well. I had to stop peddling to do the call. If I had used my Airpods...it would have worked out a lot better because it would have just been a voice call.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Something a little “off-er” topic, let’s see your dogs......or pets!

Ours is Josie, she’s a German Wirehaired pointer, she’s a complete idiot, very fun, VERY athletic! Not a pet, a family member, she’s so loving to my wife and both of my children!
BDF61BFD-80BA-4BF5-B28C-75BAA1F25643.jpegE965B9A4-AE56-46C5-B916-7D371A5DB242.jpeg

Last edited:

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Blues Traveler, another band who’s incredible live, saw them 8 / 10 times. Popper is a strange guy but insanely talented!

I've never seen Blues Traveler live. But I have listened to them through some of my dad's CD's and I really liked the only major album they put out (well at least that my dad has). I think John Popper is one of the most unusual singers I've ever heard (Led Claypool of Primus is probably the strangest). But he is the best harmonica player I've ever heard.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I've never seen Blues Traveler live. But I have listened to them through some of my dad's CD's and I really liked the only major album they put out (well at least that my dad has). I think John Popper is one of the most unusual singers I've ever heard (Led Claypool of Primus is probably the strangest). But he is the best harmonica player I've ever heard.
Your dad “probably” has the CD Four!? It was probably their most popular LP.

I like Save his Soul and Live from the Fall both better than Four!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23