Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Living in So Cal, I am betting that your number of 6-inch + snowfalls and ice storms are minimal. LOL

I guess you could call zero occurrences in 54 years "minimal". That said, So Cal does have mountains high enough to get some decent snowfall. I don't live there.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My Dad always used to say he couldn't understand why people parked their $30K cars in the driveway and stored their $30 crap in the garage. Of course, his garage looks like Fibber McGee's closet, yet he somehow always fits a car in there. He had to grease the sides to get it in there, and the passenger had to get out before he pulled in, or they'd never be able to open the door. When they eventually leave that house, we will need to hire a few dumpsters to get rid of all the stuff. He has a wrench for removing a propellor from a BT-13 that he sold in 1968 on his workbench. There is literally no other use for that wrench, but he still has it just in case... LOL

I am not saying you have crap in there. Heck, I love the drums, so that alone is worth the space.

@pattar, we have the same thing in my neighborhood. Three car garages filled to the brim with everything but cars.

The stuff in my garage is worth more than my car and my wife's together. I actually need to get rid of the drum kit. It's a cheap piece of crap that I bought used on a whim so my DD and I could bang around on for the fun of it. It served my needs at the time, but it's been pulled apart and stacked in a corner for a few years.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Beautiful Z28. I always preferred the Chevy over the Firebird. It's all Bandit's fault for making the Firebird more popular.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom