GoPro - 30 or 60 FPS for games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Jackhammers and dump trucks would be angelic to hear. I turn the audio off in post so I don't have to listen to the mindless blather of moms that sit behind the backstop talking gossip/pintrest/etc or the screeching of parents (including myself) yelling at/for their kids.

Although I have once recorded a mother confess her dislike of me to another mom after thinking I was out of earshot, even after she watched me hang and start the recording device above her head.

I had a mom offer me a financial bribe to remove the audio in one of our games this weekend. Clearly there was a conversation that ensued prior to realizing she was sitting behind the camera.

On a similar but not really note, while it is perfectly legal to record video on public property (meaning there is no legal recourse requiring you to stop recording if confronted), in some states audio is treated differently; like a wire tap and could be construed as unlawful. I am experimenting with using an external mic cord with no mic to see if that will disable audio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi