Good Hitting Drills or Tools for a Team Practice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 27, 2015
I've been guilty more then once trying new drills or tools to help girls learn to hit at team practices. Because of so many missteps I am hoping to have some experts who know ones that will actually work well in a team/large group setting. I wish I had more time to spend with each girl but it's just not possible in most cases so these should be drills/concepts that don't take to much attention to be done right.

Feb 21, 2016
S.Fla
That's a very broad question. But in the simplest terms having batting T's and nets are the easiest way to get lots of swings for basic drills. The more the better. Now I could name a lot of drills, but really the easiest way to go would be DVD's or Video like on YouTube, to better understand their specific purpose. There is a lot of good information on there. Some of my favorites are happy Gilmore's, top hand and bottom drills, side toss drills. just to name a few. Teaching your players how give each other side toss can save a lot of time. What ever drills you pick make sure they understand the purpose for them. The better you know what they for, the better you can help hitter understand what she is trying to fix or accomplish. Best of luck!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors