Game changer manager - linking to existing CG acct. Q

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2018
I couldn't find the answer by searching so hope someone has the answer. Another parent has been doing our team's GC for a couple years now. Since he's already doing the scoring I was thinking about approaching him to get access to stream with GC Mgr so we can have the overlay and I can still watch the game. There's nothing on the website that talks about how to link the two phones. Does he need to update to a GC manager account? Do we "share" the account? Can he simply need to give me ("family") admin rights to his GC team acct? If it matters, I have a Mevo Plus set up so I can record too. TIA

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
I downloaded the app yesterday on this as I was also curious. Looks like whatever team you set up the individuals who are streaming and scoring need to be listed as ‘staff’ on that same team. You can’t just be a parent or player in the app. If you are both ‘staff’ that is what looks to ‘link’ the video and scoring together.

Jul 14, 2018
I pay for my GC account to have full access, and I have teams on GameChanger and Team Manager simultaneously with the same login. Hasn’t been an issue.

ETA: Not sure I actually answered your question

If the game is being scored on GC, you cannot get the overlay on TM stream. Someone has to be scoring on TM while another device does the stream. You can have a third device do GC if that’s how everyone is comfortable following along.

Further, no one way to connect the Mevo at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
Lake Worth, FL
You both need to be on Team Manager (and the family/fans so everyone needs to move over)--them scoring and you streaming, then the scoring/streaming sync up and you get the scoring graphic. Cant score in the old app and stream in the new app and get the scoring graphic.

They kinda have what I consider a user forum I found on reddit- this post answers some questions:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414