First time in the circle in a year

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2013
DD played for a coach last year that told her 10 minutes before her first tourney that she would never pitch for him. DD refused to leave and let her team down. Instead she still showed up at ever pitching practice and gave 100%. In addition she became the starting left fielder, and a very good second base.

This year she was picked up by another team as a pitcher. Yesterday she was on the rubber for the first time in a year. She pitched 2 innings and did pretty good. When she came out she was all smiles. Coach was very happy with her. She came up to me and said "THAT WAS AWESOME"

IM very proud of her

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Awesome!! I know a few really good pitchers ( now headed to college ball ) who didn't get their #1 or #2 pitching slot in travel until 12u-14u. All they needed was their body to grow, some hard work, and someone to give them a chance.

SUPERFIN

Banned
Aug 30, 2013
DD played for a coach last year that told her 10 minutes before her first tourney that she would never pitch for him. DD refused to leave and let her team down. Instead she still showed up at ever pitching practice and gave 100%. In addition she became the starting left fielder, and a very good second base.

This year she was picked up by another team as a pitcher. Yesterday she was on the rubber for the first time in a year. She pitched 2 innings and did pretty good. When she came out she was all smiles. Coach was very happy with her. She came up to me and said "THAT WAS AWESOME"

IM very proud of her

Doesnt get any better than that Sir!

Aug 29, 2013
It's all about finding that coach who will you give you a chance. It's the only reason I was able to get to the level of ball I did. It was one coach who believed in me when others didn't. Your daughter has great character. Never give up on the things you love, even if they seem out of reach.

Jul 14, 2008
It's all about finding that coach who will you give you a chance. It's the only reason I was able to get to the level of ball I did. It was one coach who believed in me when others didn't.

Don't short change yourself young lady.........I'm willing to bet you worked harder than anyone to get to the level you attained in your career.........:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeks